CLASSIC MOVIE TRIVIA
1. What Eddie Murphy movie features the classic beach scene in “From Here To Eternity” ?
a. Trading Placesa
b. Coming to America
c. The Absent-Minded Professor
d. Daddy Day Care
2. Grace Kelly starred in 3 movies in 1954, what are they?
a. Dial M for Murder, Mogambo, The Bridges at Toko-Ri
b. The Country Girl, Rear Window, Dial M for Murder
c. To Catch a Thief, Mogambo, The Country Girl
d. High Society, Rear Window, Mogambo
3. Grace Kelly became the real life princess of what country?
4. Audrey Hepburn received her last Academy Award nomination for her role in the what movie?
a. Breakfast at Tiffany’s
b. My Fair Lady
c. Wait Until Dark
5. From Here to Eternity (1954) won 8 Academy Awards–this tied the previous high mark done only once before. Which film accomplished that feat?
a. Citizen Kane
b. Gone with the Wind
d. It Happened One Night
6. James Jones novels became some of the greatest movies of all time. Which one of these movies is NOT based on a James Jones novel?
a. Saving Private Ryan
b. The Thin Red Line
c. From Here to Eternity
c. Some Came Running
7. Audrey Hepburn received her first Academy Award for her performance in what movie?
a. Funny Face
b. My Fair Lady
d. Roman Holiday
8. Stanley Kubrick made only 15 films in his lifetime, which one of these is NOT a Stanley Kubrick film:
a. 2001: A Space Oddessey
b. The Killing Fields
c. Dr. Strangelove
d. Paths of Glory
9. Sterling Hayden was the leading actor in all but one of these films, which one is “out of place” in this list:
a. The Star
b. The Killing
c. Asphalt Jungle
d. Out of the Past
10. Grace Kelly starred in 3 Alfred Hitchcock movies, which one of these movies is NOT an Alfred Hitchcock movie starring Grace Kelly
a. Dial M for Murder
b. To Catch a Thief
c. The Country Girl
d. Rear Window
11. Teresa Wright was nominated for an Academy Award in the first 3 movies she made, which has never been done before. Which one of these movies is NOT one that garnered an Academy Award nomination?
a. The Little Foxes
b. Shadow of a Doubt
c. Pride of the Yankees
c. Mrs. Miniver
12. Leading man, Cary Grant starred with this Leading Lady in Alfred Hitchcocks Suspicion…
a. Olivia de’Havilland
b. Vivien Leigh
c. Janet Leigh
c. Joan Fountaine
13. 1939 is considered as one of the greatest years EVER in the history of Movie Making…Which film below was NOT released in 1939.
a. The Wizard of Oz
b. Citizen Kane
c. Gone with the Wind
14. Pride of the Yankees garnered 9 Academy Award Nominations. Who was the leading man and leading lady in this film.
a. Gary Cooper and Teresa Wright
b.James Stewart and Grace Kelly
c.William Holden and Jennifer Jones
c. Gregory Peck and Audrey Hepburn
15. Fred Astaire (age 58) co-starred with Audrey Hepburn (age 28) in the only musical they made together…
a. Funny Girl
b. Funny Face
c. Funny Bone
d. Funny Farm
16. Howard Hawk’s How to Marry a Millionaire featured 2 leading ladies…who were they?
a. Marilyn Monroe, Betty Grable, & Lauren Bacall
b. Marilyn Monroe, Susan Hayward, and Rita Hayworth
c. Marilyn Monroe, Jean Peters, and Dorothy McGuire
d. Marilyn Monroe, Lucille O’Ball, and Zsa Zsa Gabor
17. Billy Wilder directed some of the greatest screwball comedies in history, which one of these movies was NOT a Billy Wilder Directed Movie?
a. Ball of Fire
b. Kiss Me, Stupid
c. The Apartment
d. One,Two, Three
18. Bonnie & Clyde featured many current and future actors who were either already famous or would become famous…which of these actors was NOT in the film Bonnie & Clyde….
a) Gene Hackman
b) Dustin Hoffman
c) Gene WIlder
d) Denver Pyle
Copyright © 2017 | WordPress Theme by MH Themes